Dr. Sadashiv Bhole
Consultant Sr. Urologist, Andrologist & Robotic Surgeon
MS (Surgery), M.Ch (Urology), Mumbai
DNB (Genito-Urinary Surgery), Delhi
FMASI (Fellow Minimal Access Surgery)
Dr. Sadashiv Bhole completed his M.B.B.S. and M.S. in General Surgery from the well known IGMC, Nagpur. He went on to pursue M. Ch from Grant Medical College Hospital, Mumbai followed by DNB in Genitourinary Surgery. He has also Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery. With more than 2 decades spanning his starred career thus far and counting, this doyen of the medical field finds special recognition in Central India. His special interests include Laser prostate surgery, Lap & retroperitoneoscopic reconstructive urology.
- Mentor for Laser Enucleation techniques
- Invited faculty at many centres in India and Abroad for training of laser prostate urology surgeries.
- Conducted various mentoring workshop for Auriga Working with laser for last 5 yrs.
- Trained Robotic Urology Surgeon & pioneer in establishing Robotic surgery in Nagpur.
- As a faculty to MEDICON CONFERENCE held at JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA, February 2010 for a Lecture on advances in Urosurgery
- Invited Faculty for talk on Urinary Tract Infection, Approach to management NIMACON, Nagpur. November 2013.
- Invited faculty to conduct Live Operative Workshop on Holmium Laser Enucleation of Prostate at Indore, Madhya Pradesh on July 2013.
- Attended live workshop on female urethroplasty at Norway for W-Z Urology.
- Invited faculty to AMASICON at Kochi for deliberations on lap. Nephrectomy
- Invited faculty for international Live Operative Workshop on Benign Prostate Hyperplasia at Gujarat University Convention Exhibition Centre, Ahmedabad, Gujarat on December 2013.
- Invited Faculty for International Conference on the Urinary Bladder & Prostate to perform Live Operative Workshop for Holmium Laser Enulcleation of Prostate at Saifee Hospital, Mumbai on December 2013.
- Invited Faculty to perform Live Operative Workshop on Trans-Obturator Tape for Stress Urinary Incontinence at Dalvi Hospital, NOGS on February 2012.
- Delivered a Lecture on Management of Urinary Fistulas at NOGS on March 2012.
- Attended Live operative workshop demonstrating technique of laser enucleation with holmium laser at west zone urology conference Aurangabad in Sept 2016.
- Attended Live operative workshop demonstrating technique of laser enucleation with holmium laser at Maharashtra State Surgery Conference at Nanded Nov 2016.
- Upper urinary tract Endourology
- Reconstructive Urology
- Female Urology
- Laparoscopic Surgery & retroperitoneoscopic procedures
- Surgery by Holmium Laser
- Prostate surgeries by Diode Laser
MEMBERSHIP OF SCIENTIFIC BODIES
- Life member of Urological Society of India.
- Life member of West Zone chapter of Urological Society of India.
- Academy of Medical Sciences
- Indian Academy of Paediatrics CSI Nagpur
- Indian American Urological Association
- Societe Internationale D’Urologie